Circa 1897, this home was built by Susan E. Aldridge on land descending from her parents, P.B. and Mary J. Aldridge. The house was at various times used as a boarding house. The house is set on the road leading to Woodward’s Mill.
• Due to the Covid-19 health emergency, the museum will be closed to the public until April 2021.
• All Floyd County Historical programs are canceled until our annual meeting on November 21st, 2020, at the Floyd Center for the Arts. Please check our website for further details on our November program.
• During this time we will continue to monitor phone messages and emails as well as our Facebook page and website.